2023 Predictions Based On Current Trends
February 02, 2023
The latest TFiR video is published with the title “Cost Optimization To Become A Key Focus | 2023 Predictions”, in which the TFiR host, Swapnil Bhartiya, interviewed Arif Khan, CEO of Coredge.
Coredge is an edge computing company working to accelerate edge use cases in industries such as telecom, energy, and utilities. In this episode of 2023 Predictions, Arif shares the trends he foresees in the industry in 2023.
Trends in 2023:
- Sovereignty is freedom! Companies will take data and operational sovereignty more seriously, especially considering the geopolitical situation in Ukraine right now. Enterprises and policymakers will place a significant emphasis on the civilian cloud market.
- Enterprises and Telcos will focus on multi-cloud-management, and CIOs will continue to prioritize multi-cloud strategies.
- Future use cases like augmented reality and drone production will be made possible by 5G.
Priorities and challenges for the year:
- Accelerating the adoption of edge computing and taking part in the transition that is currently happening. And the technology that is enabling this transformation.
- Challenges in 2023 are the current geopolitical situation, as it is causing uncertainty in the ecosystem and impacting the tech ecosystem. Also, the economic downturn is calling for organizations to optimize costs.
Coredge’s role in supporting tackling challenges:
Bringing cloud and edge computing together by supporting enterprises to optimize costs with our platforms, solutions, and specific industry expertise. Watch Arif’s video to know more: Cost Optimization To Become A Key Focus | 2023 Predictions By Coredge – TFiR