Senior Frontend Developer (4+ Years)
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and KeyResults.
What you will do?
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire frames into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Previous experience working as a react.developer.
- Knowledge of React.js workflow tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux, and Flux.
- Knowledge of React.js libraries such as material-ui and react-select and axios.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Docker
- Good to have familiarity with NodeJS
- Knowledge of React ++ VueJS or/and Angular
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest or react testing library.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What’s In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.