We are growing fast and looking for new talent on all sides of the Coredge. If you are looking for a new opportunity? We would like to hear from you!
Cloud Engineer [Level – 1]
Experience: 1 – 3 years
You need to drive automation for implementing scalable and robust applications. You would indulge your dedication and passion to build server-side optimization ensuring low-latency and high-end performance for the cloud deployed within datacentre. You should have sound knowledge of Open stack and Kubernetes domain.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will understand the overall movement of data in the entire platform, find bottlenecks, define solutions, develop key pieces, write APIs and own deployment of those. You will work with internal and external development teams to discover these opportunities and to solve hard problems. You will also guide engineers in solving the complex problems, developing your acceptance tests for those and reviewing the work and the test results.
What you will do
- End to End Complete RHOSP Deployment (Under and Overcloud) considered as a NFVi Deployment
- Installing Red Hat’s OpenStack technology using the OSP-director
- Deploying a Red Hat OpenStack Platform based on Red Hat’s reference architecture
- Deploying managed hosts with required OpenStack parameters
- Deploying Three (3) Node Highly available (HA) Controller Hosts using Pacemaker and HAP Roxy
- Deploying all the supplied compute hosts that will be hosting multiple VNFs (SRIOV & DPDK)
- Implementing CEPH
- Integrate Software-defined storage (CEPH) with RHOSP, Red Hat OpenStack Platform Operation Tools as per Industry standard & best practices
- Detailed Network configuration and implementation using Neutron networking – (VXLAN) network type and Modular Layer 2 (ML2) Open Switch plugin
- Integrating Monitoring Solution with RHOSP
- Design and deployment of common Alarm and Performance Management solution
- Red Hat OpenStack management & monitoring
- VM Alarm and Performance management
- Cloud Management Platform will be configured for day-to-day operational tools to measure upon CPU/Mem/Network utilization etc. from VM level
- Baseline Security Standard) & VA (Vulnerability Assessment) for RHOSP
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize
- Hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and
- Influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What’s In It for You
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products.
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problemsolver.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance.
- Open Learning – 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth – opportunities to grow quickly and surely.
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy.
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days week.
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH).
Our Hiring Process
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team.
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview.
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview.
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR.
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email.As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.