We are growing fast and looking for new talent on all sides of the Coredge. If you are looking for a new opportunity? We would like to hear from you!
Python Developer [Trainee]
Experience: 0 – 1 year
You need to write scalable Python code for developing and implementing robust applications. You would indulge your dedication and passion to build server-side logic ensuring low-latency and high-end performance. You should have sound knowledge of Python frameworks such as Django and Flask.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Software Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision.
What you will do
- System engineering and implementation in Python and Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
- Strong Python skills to develop framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-On experience on developing framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from Architecture side and also understand the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or similar community will be plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize
- Hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and
- Influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What’s In It for You
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products.
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problemsolver.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance.
- Open Learning – 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth – opportunities to grow quickly and surely.
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy.
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days week.
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH).
Our Hiring Process
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team.
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview.
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview.
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR.
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email.As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.