We are growing fast and looking for new talent on all sides of the Coredge. If you are looking for a new opportunity? We would like to hear from you!
Senior Software Test Engineer – Automation & Manual Tester (2-5 years)
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Manual and Automation skills to develop framework.
We are looking for a results-driven software tester to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability. The software tester will conduct tests, analyse the results, and report observations to the design team. You may also interact with clients in order to understand the requirements of the product.
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Familiar with Different Framework like Selenium and cucumber is a plus.
- Familiar with different Api frameworks like Postman, Rest Api is a Plus
- Familiar with Test Plan and Test strategy
- write and execute test scripts
- run manual and automated tests
- test in different environments including web and mobile
- write bug reports