UXBench is a framework which empowers companies to release applications with confidence through comprehensive error, bug and crash reports, user experience AI/ML based monitoring, and real-time user surveys and contextual feedback.
It can be whitelabelled application as per customer needs and comes with a SDK to analyze the user experience and issues on user end-user devices. UXBench SDK helps release applications with confidence through comprehensive error, bug and crash reports, user experience monitoring, and real-time user surveys and contextual feedback.
Stability, network and client-Side issues are the main drivers of poor ratings, and resultant poor adoption of new technologies, especially IoT enabled devices. Despite technology advancements consumers come up with bad reviews about services delivered. Majority of bad reviews are driven by controllable infrastructure & application quality issues. These issues fall into three categories:
- Stability and functional bugs: Crashes, low memory exits, flow errors
- Network performance: Lag, slow response times, load failures
- Client side performance: Slow and unresponsive interaction, hot, battery hog
UXbench helps in monitoring and addressing these issues proactively. This is an insurance policy for sunk costs around building your infrastructure & application.
What impacts User Experience?
- Bugs and Errors in the Software
- Functional issues in the application
- Any malfunction that results in the hang or termination of the application
- Application Type – HTML5, Native, React
- Streaming Videos
- CDN used for serving the assets
- Backend API response time
- App loading time, time to interact with the app and response time
- Location/operator network performance
- DNS resolution time
- Content serve time
- Packet delays/jitter/latency
- Signal Strength (RSSI) and other cellular metrics
- Video Performance
- Bit rate
- Buffering times and lags
- Loading time
- Make, model and Operating System version
- Developers lack right set of tools
- Debugging is always hard – even harder when debugging 3rd party code
- Mobile debugging is particularly hard given the device and user condition matrix
UXBench – A complete solution for user experience measurement / monitoring / feedback for any applications.
Detect bugs and help release
application with confidence
Crash Reporting Identify
App Performance Monitoring Improve user experience quality
Improve Your App Quality & Performance
- Instantly get notified whenever there’s a problem in your app through comprehensive bug reporting, crash reports, and performance metrics.
- Receive console logs, network logs, and visual repro steps to easily debug issues; saving you time investigating, diagnosing, and resolving issues.
- Zoom into the user issues by Location, Operator and Device State.
Get Valuable User Insights
- Understand what really matters to your customers with an intuitive user feedback experience through feedback forms, contextual mobile surveys, and in-app chat.
- Ask your highest promoters for five-star reviews to increase your ratings.
- Understand multiple regional languages to provide Sentiment Analysis .
- Use Sophisticated NLP and Speech-to-Text algorithms to understand customer sentiment.
Automate and Streamline in your DevOps Workflow
- Maintain & Accelerate your existing workflow.
- The Guardian SDK works with the top tools for bug tracking, project management, support desks, and more. Whether you’re using Jira, GitHub, Slack, Trello, Zendesk, or others, we have you covered.
- Secure On-Premise deployment.
- Completely customizable
- Supports Open API
- Continuous Development and Stable Releases
- Provide Dedicated Customer Service
UXBench Frequently Asked Questions
Does UXBench support iOS devices?
Not yet, UXBench only supports Android.
What versions of Android does UXBench support?
All versions are supported. If you are experiencing a problem, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I compile the SDK library into my App?
This is straightforward. Please follow the steps below:
Add COREDGE as a dependency to your Application.
Next add a dependency in the build.gradle file of your app module. The following will add a dependency to the full COREDGE library:
ADD PERMISSION to AndroidManifest File
YardStick SDK Divide into two simple Process for getting speed:-
I server selection
II calculate speed test
Fore more details follows UXBench development doc
What permissions do I need to enable for the UXBench App to run correctly?
This is the list of permissions:
<uses-permission android:name=”android.permission.INTERNET” />
<uses-permission android:name=”android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE” />
<uses-permission android:name=”android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE” />
<uses-permission android:name=”android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” />
<uses-permission android:name=”android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” />
<uses-permission android:name=”android.permission.WRITE_INTERNAL_STORAGE” />
<uses-permission android:name=”android.permission.READ_INTERNAL_STORAGE” />
<uses-permission android:name=”android.permission.READ_PHONE_NUMBERS” />
What is the size of the UXBench Android SDK?
Which languages are supported by the UXBench Survey?
Today, we support our National language Hindi and English. Additional languages and regional customizations can be added at a cost.
Can I change the servers used in Speedtest?
Please see the detailed capabilities in the product brochure.
Can I modify the survey questions?
Yes, you absolutely can.
Can I feed my server list to the SDK in the form of an XML or JSON?
Yes, this is feasible.
I integrated the SDK into my app, installed the APK. However, the app crashes when tapping the button. What could be wrong?
This has to do with the App level permissions. Please enable the permissions for the App in the Android Settings.