Coredge.io is a US-based company with development centers in India. Founded in October 2020, webuildPaaS and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) products at scale for large telecom and enterprise customers. Coredge’s team consists of a mix of experienced and young people with extensive experience in edge computing, telecom application development, and Kubernetes.
The Account Executive (AE) manages a specific list of Coredge customers in a particular region/businessunit. The AE’s primary role is to maximize sales within the existing list of customers as well as newer customers. The primary focus of the Account Executive is:
- To create a sustained pipeline of sales as well as close larger strategic businesses.
- To collaborate with the sales teams to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell, and close deals.
- Develop a strategy for the particular region/business unit along with the sales development reps and execute this strategy with specific revenue and profit targets
- Actively work with sales reps to drive new business within existing customer accounts
- Research about the market and competitors, deliver demos/presentations, prepare proposals and negotiate deals.
- Communicate and coach sales teams on how to position Coredge solutions
- Build account plans with details on relationships, opportunities to pursue, and strategies to close deals
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in your geography/business unit
- Manage and develop champions/ambassadors for Coredge within customer groups
- Possess 7+ years of proven selling experience in a dynamic and competitive, sales environment
- Exceptional selling, presentation, and communication skills with a passion for helping customer succeed
- Driven to achieve quarterly and annual targets
- Ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT executives in SMBandlargeorganizations
- Experience with proposals/RFPs and leading RFP/proposal presentations
- Can coordinate with Cloud Engineers, DevOps Engineers, and Product Managers to ensure target quotas are achieved and exceeded
- Experience with cloud services and/or the telecom industry will be an added advantage gmail.com
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware costs.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What’s In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real-time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning – 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth – opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (3 days – Office and 2 days- WFH)
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.