DevOps Engineer -Level 2
Experience: 3 – 6 years
You need to drive automation for implementing scalable and robust applications. You would indulge your dedication and passion to build server-side optimization ensuring low-latency and high-end performance for the cloud deployed within datacentre. You should have sound knowledge of Open stack and Kubernetes domain.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will understand the overall movement of data in the entire platform, find bottlenecks, define solutions, develop key pieces, write APIs and own deployment of those. You will work with internal and external development teams to discover these opportunities and to solve hard problems. You will also guide engineers in solving the complex problems, developing your acceptance tests for those and reviewing the work and the test results.
What you will do?
- As a DevOps Engineer responsible for systems being used by customer across the globe.
- Set the goals for overall system and divide into goals for the sub-system.
- Guide/motivate/convince/mentor the architects on sub-systems and help them achieving improvements with agility and speed.
- Identify the performance bottleneck and come up with the solution to optimize time and cost taken bybuild/test system.
- Be a thought leader to contribute to the capacity planning for software/hardware, spanning internal and public cloud, solving the trade-off between turnaround time and utilization.
- Bring in technologies enabling massively parallel systems to improve turnaround time by an order ofmagnitude.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
- BS or BE/B.Tech or equivalent experience in EE/CS with 10+ years of experience.
- Strong background of Architecting and shipping distributed scalable software product with good understanding of system programming.
- Excellent background of Cloud technologies like: OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Ceph is must.
- Excellent understanding of hybrid, multi-cloud architecture and edge computing concepts.
- Ability to identify the bottleneck and come up with solution to optimize it.
- Programming and software development skills in Python, Shell-script along with good understanding of distributed systems and REST APIs.
- Experience in working with SQL/NoSQL database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB or Elasticsearch.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with Docker containers and Virtual Machines.
- Ability to effectively work across organizational boundaries to maximize alignment and productivity between teams.
- Ability and flexibility to work and communicate effectively in a multi-national, multi-time-zone corporate.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize
- Hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and
- Influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What’s In It for You
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products.
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problemsolver.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance.
- Open Learning – 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth – opportunities to grow quickly and surely.
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy.
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days week.
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH).
Our Hiring Process
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team.
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview.
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview.
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR.
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email.
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.