Full Stack Developer (3+ years)
Objective and Key Results
As a Software Engineer you will get a Opportunity to work on next-gen DAAS used by AI Engineers, Developers, and people worldwide.
Dflare is a platform for Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and AI Developers, enabling them to build, train, and deploy AI models. It is India’s first cloud-based platform for AI Developers.Work in next-gen technologies.
- Work on significant problems and break them down for implementation by others.
- Strong analytical, programming, and debugging skills.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Address performance issues using creative experiments and in-house product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects.
- Participate in product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Discuss abstract system architectures and apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentor software engineers and foster a culture of trust and accountability.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of system design.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing reusable framework components.
- Write high-quality, maintainable code following SOLID principles (algorithms, data structures, OOP, OS, Networking).
- Hands-on experience with Linux OS and its ecosystem.
- Knowledge about Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working in a cloud environment.
- Proficiency in engineering practices like code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security, and functional programming.
Good to Have:
- Experience with streaming services.
- Involvement in open-source projects.
- Quick learner with an ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Extracurricular activities like sing, dance, poetry, writing, management anything
The entire process, including interviews and screening calls, will be conducted via telephone and video, and candidates are expected to communicate in English.