Golang Developer - Cloud Solution(SDE -2)
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
OKR means Objective and Key Results. As a Software Development Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud nativecore solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision
What you will do?
- Develop new features – build POCs, get feedback, and improvise.
- Building reusable and platform specific components.
- Optimizing services for maximum performance.
- Write high quality and well tested code.
- Write clean and efficient APIs.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will needthefollowing skills to succeed.
- Highly proficient in Go.
- Open to work in Python and other programming language as well as a secondary language.
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts and a mindset for building reusable code/library.
- Knowledge of Gin-framework and GRPC would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Mongo, ORM and distributed locking.
- Knowledge of at least one of the public cloud/APIs – Azure, GCP, AWS.
- Comfortable in working on K8s.
- At least one year of coding experience in Go.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what youdo.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influencewithinadynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real timeconstraints.
What’s In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problemsolver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning – 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth – opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meetups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of everyround)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment andprohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or anyothercharacteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.