YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Product Manager at the Coredge Cloud Compass team, you will be spearheading the creation of edge cloud management services and features that the world’s largest customers need to successfully and securely adopt for edge cloud management & governance.
The Cloud Compass team is responsible for the features and services that customers need to manage clusters and applications across the various cloud. Our solution must be user-friendly, hyper-scalable, very low-latency, and always correct while meeting increasingly complex business and customer requirements. You will work with a diverse set of stakeholders including senior executives, architects, development teams, and external partners to take ideas, turn them into mature products, and put them in the hands of the world’s most demanding customers.
The successful candidate should have a passion for solving difficult problems in a collaborative, agile work environment, a knack for creativity and innovative thinking, and a strong sense of empathy for both customers and engineering teams.
What you will do
- Identify, define, and prioritize products and features
- Represent product roadmap and strategy to customers and stakeholders
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Work directly with key customers to understand their requirements and devise creative solutions to their problems
- Write product definitions and user stories as an input to product design
- Collaborate with development and UX teams to iterate on and refine designs
- Create blogs, whitepapers, videos, and other content to help enable customer success
- Define, measure, and manage customer experience and business performance goals
- Proactively identify and resolve risks and issues that might otherwise derail projects
- Be an advocate for the customer through the product lifecycle
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
What you will need
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Technical domain knowledge of public cloud technologies and/or distributed systems
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize
- Hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and
- Influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What’s In It for You
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products.
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problemsolver.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance.
- Open Learning – 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth – opportunities to grow quickly and surely.
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy.
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days week.
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH).
Our Hiring Process
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team.
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview.
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview.
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR.
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email.As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.