Senior Automation QA (SDET – 2)
Objective and Key Results
As a Senior Software Test Engineer who can bring their depth and breadth of experience to help us continue to scale while maintaining high standards of efficiency, quality,performance, integrity, and technical excellence. You will be working with Engineering and Infrastructure teams on strategy and maintenance for required TDD/CI/CD development and test environments.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are very passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Minimum 3 year of experience in automation testing.
- Hands-on experience of designing and writing automation test framework from scratch.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as Pytest / Nosetest is a plus.
- Good hands-on experience in backend and front-end testing.
- Experience using Selenium, Cypress, Protractor.
- Experience in Rest API
- Experience in working with Cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, would be plus.
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms like OpenStack/AWS/Azure/GCP would be preferred.
- Develop test strategy and help with creation and execution of automated test cases.
- Ability to develop test plans.
- Continuously thrive to improve automation system and improve test code coverage.
- Work with development team for effective resolution of defects.
- Define end-to-end test scenarios and work towards 100% automation of test cases.
- Work with UI/UX team to provide customer-centric feedback and required changes.
- Prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative teamwork environment
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning – 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth – opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meetups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview.
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview.
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email.
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibitsdiscrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.