Senior Frontend Developer - SDE3
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
What you will do?
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Build intuitive UI from scratch with freedom to explore and complete ownership of your work.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Work on event-driven architecture to build next generation cloud manager.
- Lead a small team of 2-3 developers.
- Freedom to define and drive processes to ensure high code quality.
- Previous experience working as a ReactJS developer.
- Familiarity with AWS cloud and SDK would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of React.js workflow tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux, and Flux.
- Knowledge of React.js libraries such as material-ui and react-select and axios.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest or react testing library.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON WebToken
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real-time constraints.
What’s In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning – 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth – opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meetups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for a final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
Head quarter in Noida, India
USA, Silicon Valley
Mail us email@example.com