Senior Software Test Engineer
We’re looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who can bring their depth and breadth of experience to help us continue to scale while maintaining high standards of efficiency, quality, performance, integrity, and technical excellence. You will be working with Engineering and Infrastructure teams on strategy and maintenance for required TDD/CI/CD development and test environments.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are very passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in automation testing.
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Hands-on experience of designing and writing automation test framework from scratch.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as pytest/nosetest is a plus.
- Good hands-on experience in backend and front-end testing.
- Experience using Infrastructure automation skill (ansible/puppet/Chef)
- Experience in working with Cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms like OpenStack/AWS/Azure/GCP would be preferred.
- Develop test strategy and help with creation and execution of automated test cases.
- Ability to develop test plans.
- Continuously thrive to improve automation system and improve test code coverage.
- Work with development team for effective resolution of defects.
- Define end-to-end test scenarios and work towards 100% automation of test cases.
- Work with UI/UX team to provide customer-centric feedback and required changes.
- Prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative teamwork environment.
Head quarter in Noida, India
USA, Silicon Valley
Mail us email@example.com