Software Developer – Golang
What are we looking for:
A deeply skilled Senior Software Engineer to work closely with the product and the open source community to build the Coredge.io vision. You’ll join a highly collaborative team working along with talented engineers focusing to be the best in the Cloud native ecosystem.
- Work experience between 2 years to 6 years in building large scale high user traffic consumer facing applications.
- Extremely proficient at writing performant, scalable and production ready code in Golang (comfortable with concepts like lambda, streams, multithreading etc)
- Should be at ease with writing neat and maintainable code.
- Experience with NoSQL DBs like MongoDB, Cassandra or Redis is required. Knowledge of graph DBs like Neo4j is preferred.
- Strong in algorithms, problem solving and data structures.
- Knowledge of TDD and experience with building applications integrated with CI-CD pipelines (automated build, tests and deployments).
- Exposure to micro-services with good understanding of logging and monitoring. Inter services communication. Should know how to handle multiple versions of APIs.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is desirable.
- Willing to work in a fast paced Startup.