Software Engineer – Cloud Native (SDE-1/GET) (0- 2 years)
Coredge.io is a next gen startup, where we are building a revolutionary cloud and edge platform to address the orchestration and management requirements driven by new age applications and use cases that requires low latency and hyper-automated delivery.
Objective and Key Results
You will be a part of a highly creative and passionate team developing highly distributed Orchestration and Day 2 operations management solution as part of the Coredge.io offerings. Where you will have the opportunity to work with innovative technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, Federation technologies, SDN solutions and Service Mesh.
- Contribute to the architecture design and implementation of major components for Orchestration and Day 2 operations management solution
- Documentsoftware design and implementation
- Innovate – stay on top of new technologies
- Recommend and maintain technical design methodologies, processes, and standards
- Identify and resolve key technical and customer issues
- Strong programming skill in golang
- Strong understanding and experience working with grpc is a plus
- Experience working with mongodb, redis and etcd is a plus
- Experience delivering and consuming cloud native solutions is a plus
- Excellent Understanding of Operating System concepts and exposure working with networking constructs suchassockets, database management, multi threaded applications
- Solid understanding of computer architecture such as multi-core CPU scheduling, virtual memory, and caching
- Knowledge and experience with network and technologies is a plus (e.g. SSL/TLS, TCP/IP, HTTP, X509, PKI etc)
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Docker-compose and Kubernetes is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What’s In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver