Software Engineer – Cloud Native (SDE-2)
Coredge.io is a next gen startup, where we are building a revolutionary cloud and edge platform to address the orchestration and management requirements driven by new age applications and use cases that requires low latency and hyper-automated delivery.
Objective and Key Results
You will be a part of a highly creative and passionate team developing highly distributed Orchestration and Day2 operations management solution as part of the Coredge.io offerings. Where you will have the opportunity to work with innovative technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, Federation technologies, SDN solutions and Service Mesh.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the architecture design and implementation of major components for Orchestration and Day2
- operations management solution
- Document software design and implementation
- Innovate – stay on top of new technologies
- Recommend and maintain technical design methodologies, processes, and standards
- Identify and resolve key technical and customer issues
- Strong programming skill in golang
- Strong understanding and experience working with grpc
- Experience working with mongodb, redis and etcd
- Experience delivering and consuming cloud native solutions
- Experience writing Helm Charts and Kubernetes operator is a plus
- Excellent Understanding of Operating System concepts and exposure working with networking constructs such as sockets, database management, multithreaded applications
- Solid understanding of computer architecture such as multi-core CPU scheduling, virtual memory, and caching
- Knowledge and experience with network and technologies is a plus (e.g. SSL/TLS, TCP/IP, HTTP, X509, PKI etc)
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Docker-compose and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud technologies, AWS, Azure, VMware vSphere is a plus
- Experience working with development tools and process including Git, CI/CD.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of related experience: or equivalent experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What’s In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning – 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth – opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meetups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.