Technical Content Writer(2- 5 Years)
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Content Writer at Coredge, you need to write B2B focused and technical whitepapers, briefs, articles, web content, data sheets and product documentations to promote our high stable products and solutions. Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
What you will do?
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) & produce technical content
- Work along with product architects and engineers to product technical content.
- Write articles, whitepapers, technical briefs, data sheets to promote our products and solutions
- Develop and maintain product documentations
- Submit work to technical managers for input and approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Handle Company internal and external newsletter
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Write and Update website content as needed
- ADDON – Manage WordPress website and keep in up to date with latest happenings. Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Proven work experience as a Technical Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Knowledge of SEO, basic digital marketing
- Should have intermediate knowledge of WordPress. Should be hand-on with all part of WordPress
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field. Technical or engineering education is add on.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What’s In It for You?
- You will get a chance to understand and write about cloud-native and hyper-scale products.
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.