Technical Content Writer
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Content Writer at Coredge, you need to write B2B focused and technical whitepapers, briefs, articles, web content, data sheets and product documentations to promote our high stable products and solutions. Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
What you will do?
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) & produce technical
- Work along with product architects and engineers to product technical content.
- Write articles, whitepapers, technical briefs, data sheets to promote our products and solutions
- Develop and maintain product documentations
- Submit work to technical managers for input and approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Handle Company internal and external newsletter
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Write and Update website content as needed
- ADDON – Manage WordPress website and keep in up to date with the latest happenings. Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Proven work experience as a Technical Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Knowledge of SEO, basic digital marketing
- Should have intermediate knowledge of WordPress. Should be hand-on with all parts of WordPress
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field. Technical or engineering education is addon.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and
influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real-time constraints.
What’s In It for You?
- You will get a chance to understand and write about cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning – 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth – opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meetups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of everyround)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve thought exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.