Cloud Orbiter V1.2 Release
October 18, 2023
Cloud Orbiter V1.2 release is now available with new features and improvements for managing cloud resources more efficiently.
Here’s a look at the Release Highlights in Cloud Orbiter v1.2
- Cloud Orbiter now supports end-to-end cluster lifecycle management for
- Coredge Kubernetes Platform (CKP)
- Amazon EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service)
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
Furthermore, we’ve introduced support for Object Storage with a focus on S3 endpoints, including AWS S3 and Minio, to empower your hybrid cloud storage needs.
- Supports the capability of managing Virtual machines to run non containerize applications.
- Cloud Orbiter offer the convenience of audit and access logs for all actions executed through the Cloud Orbiter Controller/API, enhancing governance and policy management.